Friday, October 7, 2011

Piha and more relaxing days (Auckland)

My holidays turn out to be very relaxing and I really enjoy my free time. Most of the time is spend in bed and with lazy walks. In my last remaining days  I haven’t done much, but it was great anyway.

On Wednesday I spend the day with a friend and we went to the Stardome (near one tree hill) observatory building and had a look around the information, we visited later that day a show ‘The northern stars’. When the show started I was full of excitement and couldn’t wait. After a while I just thought what a waste of time and the voice of the man that explained the star signs was kind of annoying, good thing I was in great company :)






We had some lunch in between, which was very yummy and I had a Hokey Pokey Ice Cream afterwards (I can recommend it).


Yesterday we had a small trip to Piha for some out time, a little get away from the city. The area and scenery is very beautiful and stunning. I wouldn’t mind such a holiday house in the future.




















Other than that I haven’t done much and just enjoyed a yummy barbeque with Drew and Glen on my last evening in Auckland.
Tomorrow I will start my big 20 day tour and guess I will not be online very often. But no worries, I will try and keep you updated on my doings on the trip, especially on my bungee jump and sky dive YAY

Have a good time everyone and if anything happens, send me a quick message (my Samsung phone is working here in NZ).

Will miss you all :D Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment