Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Funky Chicken on Tour day 7 (Wellington)

After our driver announced that the water rafting doesn’t take place and that we would leave River Valley earlier, my planned walk didn’t take place either. We enjoyed our stay there and some of the group so much they took up a job and stayed. If you are flexible it is great that you can hop on and off as you wish from the bus. Shame I have a timeline to keep.
 
We continued our tour towards Wellington and stopped for a quick morning break in Bulls where everything is named –bulls. We had some lunch and after a few hours we arrived in Wellington. I had only one night here, so not much I could do except running through the rain in the city.





I had the remaining pancakes for dinner and joined the others for some games and a relaxing evening. Most of us will stay in Wellington and we said good bye. I hope that I see some of them again during my travels.










That was a day full of driving and I just enjoying the passing scenery.
 
Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment