Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Funky Chicken on Tour day 9 (Westport)

Some of the group had Kayaking for the morning in Kaiteriteri booked; the rest of us had the chance to take a walk through the Able Tasman Park and beach around the area. As soon as everyone got back we continued our drive to Westport where we would spend the night.








We arrived in Westport and a few of us decided to go for the jet boating activity. I first went shopping for some food. The hostel we stayed that night was really nice and the staffs were very friendly, I would absolute recommend this one.






The evening was spent in a pub to watch the NZ vs. Australia game. Luckily NZ won and everyone was in a good mood.





Nothing else happened here. It is actually a shame that I can’t do all the activities the Kiwi Experience offers, it is just too pricy. I have a few things I am still going to do but until then I am just taking it relaxed and enjoy the scenery while the bus is driving to our next destination.

Happy Travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment