Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Funky Chicken on Tour day 13 (Wanaka)

After another horror night without sleep we got up pretty early. My roommates couldn’t decide during the night whether they wanted to stay in the room or not. I was really close to freak out because I didn’t get any sleep. I guess sometimes you get lucky with your roomies and sometimes not….

Anyway, on the way to Wanaka we stopped at the Lake Matheson for a nice view of the Mount Cook which was reflected in the Lake. After a quick breakfast we continued with a few stops for pictures in between.













After checking into the Hostel in Wanaka we started to explore the little town. Very quickly I decided to jump into the lake to get a freezing cold refreshment.

 

I didn’t do any other activities here and just watched some movies and tried to sort out the music I copied from a fellow traveller the other day, in total 50 GB, this should keep me busy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment