Monday, January 30, 2012

Wandern ist des Muellers lust (Kuala Lumpur)

Today we decided to start the day with a pretty awesome breakfast and spend some of the poker money I won. It was so yummy, I sure will miss that once I am back in Europe.



After Vern brought me to a station I headed towards the Lake Gardens and started in Little India with visiting a bazar. On the way to the next attraction I came across a film festival with several events around it, it was pretty amazing to watch.








Walking all the way to the Butterfly park from there made me already tired. But the park was beautiful and I enjoyed my time there for just 20 RM.








This was followed by a visit to the National Monument, amazing to see and the park around is a very nice walk.









As you can see I have pretty much just done a LOT of walking around.

Later in the evening I met an old friend from the UK that was there for holidays and enjoyed some dinner.




After I headed home to finish packing I headed to bed pretty early, since I had to get up again at 2:30am to catch my flight to Cambodia. I have heard so many great stories; I was really really excited to get there. I probably forgot half the things I wanted to mention, but I guess not everything during my travels is important to you. A big thank you to Vern for your hospitality and the time you spend with me to show me around, it is much appreciated :)

More to follow soon and happy travels :)

2 comments:

  1. Great to have you here =)
    Have a good trip ahead !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the food looks delicious! Have a great time in Cambodia!

    ReplyDelete