Thursday, January 26, 2012

Good bye Australia (Perth)

It is now 4 am in the morning and I am sitting at the international Airport Perth waiting for my flight to Kuala Lumpur.

We spend the remaining day yesterday with a quick dip into the pool and watching the sunset from the balcony of the apartment and went for some dinner in Leederville. It was pretty busy since today is the Australia Day and everyone has a holiday.








After a quick Good Bye drink in one of the Irish Pubs close by, I finished packing and tried to sleep for a few hours before the cap picked me up.

I totally forgot to mention in my last entry that the other good thing that happened to me was totally amazing. On the way back from Freo I lost my phone on the train. Walking back to the train station in hope I might have lost it on the way somewhere I arrived at the station with no success. I just started walking back when a guy screamed after me if I had lost my phone. Luckily another guy from the train coming back from Perth found it and left the train, missing his connection for me just to give me back my phone. I am sure not everyone would do that for a stranger. I was really lucky even though I only needed the sim card for another 2 days.

The year in Australia is now officially over and I still remember my arrival like it was yesterday. The time just flew by and I have taken so many memories with me.

Now it is time to officially say good bye to the land down under. It will be missed for sure. Thank you for having me.

See you in Malaysia :)

Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment