Sunday, November 27, 2011

BLOG-O-TIME (Cloncurry)

It has been now 27 days since I arrived in Cloncurry, and I can’t wait to get out of here. I got used to the work and don’t even think of it anymore as exhausting, it just became a routine day in and day out. I don’t even have anything to tell you since I am really doing NOTHING here, just work. Sounds pretty boring? YES it is and I am counting every day that is over and every penny I am able to save up.

I was able to book already all my remaining trips in Australia. Next I am looking forward to book my Asia trips and my flight back to Europe. I guess it is about time….

The other thing I wanted to mention is that McDonalds is valued a absolute treasure here since it is so far away. A co-worker of mine actually did such a drive and brought back a cheeseburger for us. I admit I don’t miss it a bit. I rather would like to cook myself a good meal, but the kitchen is too dirty for that and I am absolutely not willing to clean up that mess that someone else brought on and most likely will bring back again once I actually clean.




I got used to the heat and the thousand animals around me, sometimes it is actually quiet fascinating to just observe the nature.




Besides that there is nothing else to tell, I wish I had a car and could do some more exploring because apparently there are some areas that are worth seeing around here. But I am not willing to walk 15 km around the area in the middle of the day just to see something more interesting. Ah well, such is life. Even though I might not come across very happy in this blog entry, believe me, I don’t regret a second the decision I made to come here :)

Soon is Christmas and New Year and I might update you again on my doings here, maybe just a one liner might do.

I miss my family and friends and hope everyone is well and I am very excited to see them again in a few months. Until then :)


HAPPY TRAVELS!

No comments:

Post a Comment