Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year from Australia (Cloncurry)

I can’t believe it has been nearly a year again since I was last home in Germany. I remember the beginning of this year so clearly like it was yesterday. I was so excited to see again more of the world but at the same time scared because I didn't know what would expect me during the year ahead.

It has been a great year with fantastic memories I will never forget. A lot of adventures and a lot of people I met during my travels in Asia, New Zealand and Australia. And I wouldn’t want to miss one second of it, even the sad and lonely times are a happy memory for me.

I am still in Cloncurry at the moment and started my last two weeks of work here before I continue my travels again. Even though it was a great time, I am glad I booked my flight back to London to see my friends and family again and I am also glad that 2012 will be another great year in my life with a lot to expect. I have found a few possibilities of activities that I could do within my last two weeks here in the middle of nowhere which means I am defiantly going to give you another update before I am on the road again.

I spend my Christmas at the pool with a barbeque and drinks while soaking up the sun. I never had a warm Christmas in my life, so this was a totally new experience for me and I must admit I really enjoyed it, even though I missed my family and friends pretty bad at that time.










Otherwise nothing much happened as expected, just a few shots here and there and I hope you enjoy them. In between of course I have done some more preparation for my travels ahead :)






I hope all my friends and family are save and enjoy the celebration into the New Year better than I do. I am going to work YAY. I wish everyone the best and may the next year be another good year in our lives.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012


Until then and all the best wishes to everyone. Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment