Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chapter 2 of the good life (Cambewarra)

There is not a lot to write about last week adventures. The freshness and new things turn now into the daily grind and I still live a fabulous life with Cici on the farm.







 We finished off some more fences, I picked some more weed which we burned down again. I was able to burn myself on a branch as well.
 

Watching a fire is pure magic and reminds me of my childhood when I went on a camping holiday. It is great to have such great memories and I am looking forward to spend more time here before continuing my journey.
 











I was as well able to secure a one-off job for a friend of Cici and will help with Catering in two weeks. Maybe something else might come up in between… I will keep you posted.
 




Yesterday we were invited for a dinner party where I met a few more people. Again, I didn’t know what to talk about with most of the people there and just helped in the kitchen most of the time. It is not like I was trying to hide, but I guess I just get shy when I am in a crowd of new people that know each other for a very long time.  And the house was HUGE and the view amazing….All in all it was a pleasant evening with loads of food. I seriously will roll out of Cambewarra when I leave.
 






I will keep you updated if something more interesting happen again; otherwise I guess I will be quiet again since it will be mostly likely the same from now on.
 

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND HAPPY TRAVELS

No comments:

Post a Comment