Monday, October 15, 2012

Dream world



Laying my head on the soft and silky pillow, closing my eyes and start to let colorful pictures passing my eyelids like a movie on a white wall. Glimmers and shadows, noises all over the place.

Slowly I sink into the world of dreams. Creating a world beyond everyone’s wildest imagination; my own world.

Friends are always around me, laughing; tears are only shed for happiness. Family all together and healthy waiting for me at every place I arrive.

A home found at every place I go, something that is wrapping around me like the lightness of clouds. I get carried away, fly over earth and look at forward, seeing the white sky and blue oceans. Not one rain drop visible.

So much more beyond, so much more intimate that you would not want to share with a single soul out there.

Dreams will always be dreams, something I will always strive for but knowing not everything will always be achievable. And that is just the way I love it, because I love the dreams at night. I am able to sleep because of them, they are like a drug, an addiction I would not give up for anything in the world, not even for it all to become reality. Because then I would no longer be able to sleep and fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment