Monday, April 29, 2019

New beginnings (Let's have a fresh start)

Wow, three years have passed without any activity on my blog. Well, life has been busy and I was less interested in documenting for myself and the public (if you do find this page, which given the current visitor rate is very much unlikely to happen, there is not much happening here). So I do consider this blog somewhat just a outlet for my travel stories and here and there my own thoughts. A free place for me to vent if I wanted to or just to share some positive things (or just things, who knows).

I don't know the creator, I am sorry I can't give credit




Looking through everything here, a big clean up is needed and adding new stories? Well, step by step, I need to find the passion again to write. No one has discouraged me, it was myself that has let it come to the point of negligence of the blog and its already existing content. I thought to myself, I put so much effort into this. Initially to just keep track of my experiences, sharing it with friends and family and keeping memories save for times when I will need them the most. How could I just let this get wasted?



Have I found what I was looking which was the reason I started the blog? Yes, I have gained knowledge that only life will give you. Things happened that I never dreamed of, experiences as painful and beautiful they are, are the ones that brought me forward.


Brought me forward to a point where I have to choose again different paths, try out what fits me, see where I fit. There are many things I looked for to make me happy, may it be money, love or simply some food and a laugh with a friend. Not only have I isolated myself in the process, I have also denied others to know and understand what is going on as I kept pretty much everyone besides my sister outside of everything. It has been a blessing, but at the same time a wake up call to actively pursue my goals, set new goals, achieve new heights, which is one of the reason I am posting this entry.


It is kind of a starting point for me again to pick up here where I left it. Writing these stories and my thoughts down, being honest with myself and not hiding is the best I can do for myself. I am not sure why I think it is relevant to post it online, I could also just write it offline somewhere just for myself. Sometimes I hope that by sharing a little part of life, it might encourage others, inspire them or give them ideas for their own life if they find this blog, while I am still in search of my own and finding clarity as I go along. It is hard to create purpose for yourself, motivate yourself, being part of a social system with so much negativity. Maybe with this post, I will add a bit positivity back into my life and realise once more what I have in life and what it is worth. I know that the above is just a rumble, trying to get my thoughts somehow a bit more sorted, trying to focus on where to start and I guess I made the first step in the right direction.



More to come? I sure hope so

1 comment:

  1. Hey you, it's Richard aka MagicMarker. Imagine my surprise when I see a post light up on this blog after all these years. We have a lot of catching up to do. Would love to hear from you if you still have my email.

    ReplyDelete