Sunday, September 16, 2012

London – A Ticket around the world

I wouldn’t have expected to be here again 5 years ago, but here I am. Now back nearly 6 months and the city is as fascinating as ever. This entry is an addition to my entry Home sweet home which has a few other views of London: http://yearsoffreedom.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/home-sweet-home.html

Just before I left for my big trip I was convinced that I had enough of the UK and everything that goes with it, now I think differently and gave London a second chance, without regret.






You can find everything in London, from all over the world; you don’t even need a ticket to fly somewhere else to experience a different culture, food and entertainment. Even though I prefer to make the experience firsthand, it is nice for the time being as I can’t leave for a long time quiet yet.

Whether you want to go for Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Mongolian, Ethiopian, Russian and a hundred other cultures, you all can find it in London. There are so many areas there is something for everyone, you just need to put in the energy and actually go there, go out and explore the city you are living in.






There are a fair amount of blogs about cuisine in London already so I won’t even bother to go into that right now, maybe at a later stage I start documenting the places I had been to and what I think of them and if I would recommend them.








I just enjoy living here, as there are so many different places you wouldn’t see when you are a tourists and only have a few days. From time to time I become blind to the main attractions such as the Big Ben or the London Eye, simply because I am passing them every day. Sometimes you just need to remind yourself to walk with open eyes through the world because sometimes you find something hidden between the known.







I don’t even know where to start and where to finish, what do people want to hear? What do they want to see? Would be great if some people that read my blog just give me some recommendations so I make the entry worthwhile and actually give you some value and not just type along to whatever comes to my mind.

  
I am still enjoying my life and have done so many different things, spending time with my family and friends, visiting events. Just not have a care in the world because I can. I know there will be eventually different times in the future so I make sure I make the best out of it.



  
From time to time I feel that I should write even more random things into my blog, but after work usually I am low on energy and the thoughts that were floating in my mind during the day are gone.

Hopefully this will change soon again and my blog is getting busier :)



Read you soon again.

1 comment: