Thursday, January 16, 2014

Part 1 of the little parts of Germany - Lauenburg

Happy new year to everyone! The new year has started and with that a new wave of motivation. I am not referring to resolutions, but to having had a break and being able to visit again some of the small parts of Germany and simply being home.





Lauenburg is around 45 Minute drive from where I am located when I am home and luckily the weather was good with us on that day. There is not much to do beyond strolling around, having a coffee and visit the remains of a castle from long forgotten days, but it is a place with history and great views. I like coming here to get away from the busy city life. Hence me and my friends jumped into the car and did the quick drive.

I hope to give you some insight with the pictures and maybe you will visit next time you are around that area!






























Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment